Thai Lawyers for Human Rights (TLHR) was established two days following the coup in 2014 by a group of human rights lawyers and social activists. Initially, an ad-hoc organization, TLHR aimed to provide legal and litigation assistance to individuals who had been summoned, arrested, and detained by the military as a result of the coup, Years later TLHR has become a frontline organization promoting civic and political rights in Thailand and providing legal assistance while also monitoring and conduction human rights violations nationwide.
Thai Lawyers for Human Rights (TLHR) invites qualified vendors (including current suppliers/services providers) to submit applications/expressions of interest in providing services/equipment/tools for the period between May 2023-May 2024. Below is a list of open positions:
- Graphic Designer
- Child Caretaker
- Interpreter (English Thai-English)
- Field Researchers
- Wellness/Mental Health Advisor/Expert
- Simultaneous Interpretation and Translation Equipment
Participation is open to all natural persons and qualified vendors who meet the essential qualifications:
- Solid professional experience in the technical field or related disciplines with substantial experience in the non-profit working environment would be an added advantage.
- Native Thai proficiency is expected to deliver the service in all vacancies.
- Excellent English language proficiency, both oral and written for selection positions – translator/interpreter
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in technical fields at a charity organization or foundation.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written to a varied and broad audience.
- High sense of responsibility for completing tasks in a timely manner, and an ability to work flexible hours and respond effectively to urgent situations.
- Value the principles of human rights and democracy and proactively monitor human rights-related issues within Thailand and overseas.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, considering the safety of your work and the foundation’s resources and information.
- Ability to adopt a proactive approach and offer solutions as appropriate.
- Sound judgment and effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and project management systems.
TLHR encourages a positive workplace culture to increase inclusivity and diversity within its workforce. TLHR applies measures in which all members contribute equally and in full to the work and development of the organization.
How to apply
Fill in the application by clicking here and attach a CV/profile/portfolio, along with your quotation. The due date for submitting the application is 30 June 2023. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact [email protected]
After the due date for submitting the application, the process of prequalification will follow. The submitted applications will be evaluated, and only prequalified candidates will be contacted.