Thai Lawyers for Human Rights (TLHR) was established two days following the coup in 2014 by a group of human rights lawyers and social activists. Initially, an ad-hoc organization, TLHR aimed to provide legal and litigation assistance to individuals who had been summoned, arrested, and detained by the military as a result of the coup, Years later TLHR has become a frontline organization promoting civic and political rights in Thailand and providing legal assistance while also monitoring and conduction human rights violations nationwide.
- Responsible to ensure that the project inputs/outputs are provided in a timely manner: procurement, and program support services to appropriate concerns.
- Ensure that project resources are properly used optimally and comply with the internal control and donor’s compliance
- Contribute and co-write relevant reports/proposals – donor reports, and reports to local authorities.
- Provide administrative support to plan, organize, and implement program-related activities such as workshops, meetings, lessons learned, and donor meetings/visits.
- Work with the Program Coordinator to coordinate various activities under the projects between the relevant teams to achieve the project objectives, including clarifying, communicating, and providing information related to the work in the responsibilities of the relevant staff.
- Support in preparing and monitoring personnel, teams, volunteers, and other related administrative support for the program implementation and donor contractual agreement.
- Collaborate and coordinate with key stakeholders and partners such as partners, CSOs, donors, and local authorities.
- Provide routine grants and donor contracts coordination support, including the development of program-related e-filing.
- Assist the Program Coordinator in developing and updating the user-friendly project management cycle or tools.
- Assist the Project Coordinator in facilitating meetings, workshops, and evaluations in relation to the implementation of the project.
- Manage the TLHR’s Linkedin to promote the TLHR’s program outcomes, including monitoring media inquiries related to TLHR’s programs.
- Strong interest and experience working in a development program and/or charity working environment.
- Strong project and relationship management skills necessary to engage and collaborate across internal and external parties.
- Sound knowledge of operation practices, procedures, and administrative systems with strong attention to details.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and project cycle management.
- Excellent English language proficiency, both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate cooperatively and effectively to various stakeholders and make informed decisions to improve project outcomes.
- High sense of responsibility for completing tasks promptly, and an ability to work flexible hours and respond effectively to urgent situations.
- Value the principles of human rights and democracy and proactively monitor human rights-related issues within Thailand and oversea.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, considering the safety of your work as well as the foundation’s resources and information.
- Competitive Remuneration and social security.
- 20 holidays per annum, in addition to the public holidays.
- 3-month probationary period
- Add-on benefits after a 3-month probationary period -health/dental group insurance, provident fund.
- Transportation: able to reimburse work-related travel expenses
TLHR encourages a positive workplace culture to increase inclusivity and diversity within its workforce. TLHR applies measures in which all staff members contribute equally and in full to the work and development of the organization. This includes:
- elements of well-being
- flexible working arrangements
- Inclusive working culture
How to apply
Fill in the job application by clicking here and attach a cover letter stating why you are fit for this position along with your CV by 9 June 2023. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact [email protected]