Thai Lawyers for Human Rights (TLHR) was established two days following the coup in 2014 by a group of human rights lawyers and social activists. Initially an ad-hoc organization, TLHR aimed to provide legal and litigation assistance to individuals who had been summoned, arrested, and detained by the military as a result of the coup, Years later TLHR has become a frontline organization promoting civic and political rights in Thailand, and providing legal assistance while also monitoring and conduction human rights violations nationwide.
- Assist the program manager to develop the proposal/bidding for the assigned programs, in consultation with the program teams.
- Assist the program manager to monitor the project implementation, and work plan, including preparing relevant reports to meet the donors’ requirements and compliance.
- Coordinate various activities under the projects between the relevant teams to achieve the project objectives, including clarifying, communicating, and providing information related to the work in the responsibilities of the relevant staff.
- Support in the preparation and monitoring of personnel, teams, volunteers, and other related administrative support for the program implementation and donor contractual agreement.
- Collaborate and coordinate with key stakeholders and partners such as partners, CSOs, donors, and government authorities.
- Provide administrative support to plan, organize, and implement program-related activities such as workshops, meetings, lessons learned, and donor meetings/visits.
- Capture the lessons learned and success stories from the projects/programs and share them with relevant key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in Development Study, Business Administration, or related disciplines with substantial experience in the non-profit working environment would be an added advantage.
- Excellent in English language proficiency, both oral and written.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in program management, and proposal development at a charity organization or foundation.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written to a varied and broad audience.
- High sense of responsibility for completing tasks in a timely manner, and an ability to work flexible hours and respond effectively to urgent situations.
- Value the principles of human rights and democracy and proactively monitor the human rights- related issues within Thailand and oversea.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, taking into account the safety of your own work as well as the foundation’s resources and information.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and project management systems.
- Experience in planning, and organizing meetings, and events with strong attention to detail.
- Competitive Remuneration and social security.
- 20 holidays per annum, in addition to the public holidays.
- 3-month probationary period.
- Add-on benefits after a 3-month probationary period -health/dental group insurance, provident fund.
- Transportation: able to reimburse work-related travel expenses.
How to apply
Fill in the job application by clicking here and attach a cover letter stating why you are fit for this position along with your CV by July 27, 2022. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact [email protected]